- Assessment of the viability of a proposed project or system.
- Setting goals and laying out the path to achieving them.
- The investigation of all variables, which have the potential to effect a project or its outcome. This is done prior to project commitment.
- The justification for a proposed project or undertaking on the basis of its expected commercial benefit.
- Recruiting and contracting external personnel for specific work streams.
- A detailed assessment of site options for a specific project. Limitations, opportunities, strengths and weaknesses of each site are weighed against each other to provide the client with a comprehensive report of options.